How to Sell Tickets In 1 Minute
New trends for audience development in classical music
Working in the classical music business I noticed that audience development question became one of the most crucial topics in the industry. Ageing audience as well as lack of interest for traditional concert forms from younger people indicated that concrete actions should be made. Webinar provides the knowledge of potential of the audience development from the classical music product perspective and my perspective as a music concert hall director and manager.
By the end of the webinar the audience will:
- realize the importance of the audience for the cultural institutions or concert organizations
- Become familiar with new trends of audience development based on several exemplar case studies.
- Illustrate the picture of classical music consumption in Europe, Latvia and Sweden
- increase their awareness of demographic problems in classical music consumption
- learn the latest theoretical and practical knowledge on audience development
- be able to show the correlation between program and concert form with the age of the audience
- discuss the exemplar practices on audience development through examples located in EU project (NewAud), Latvia (Sinfonietta Rīga) and Sweden (FörstaParkett)