Acting and connecting: advocacy work and funding models at EU level
The case of the European Music Council (EMC)
By the completion of the webinar the audience should:
- Have a first insight of the political and sectoral context of the European Music Council
- Understand the European Music Council EMC as an exemplar model of addressing multiple, overlapping and sometimes conflicting issues in that context
- Increase the understanding of the process of drafting a European Agenda for Music as an example for policy work of the EMC and how it can be applied in different contexts.
- (Develop strategies for advocacy following the example of EMC’s advocating for sustainably and fair funding for music initiatives at EU level)
- Identify targeted and effecting tactics for applying for EU funding along the example of the EMC