Find your place in the value chain for increased competitiveness and sustainability;
A holistic approach to capacity building in the Creative and Cultural sectors
By the completion of the webinar the audience will:
- understand the problems and challenges that the creative and cultural sectors face;
- acquire a global and multidimensional understanding the nature of Creative and Cultural Sectors among other economic sectors;
- obtain and illustrate a deep review on in the nature of CCS and global circumstances that set a framework in which the cultural enterprises operate;
- obtain basic tools for setting up and adjusting their organizations’ performance from a new innovative approach;
- be able to further explore the ways to unlock the potential of cultural enterprises and to competitively apply effective tools, methodologies and exploitation of sources and resources.
Why did I choose this topic?
The European Creative and Cultural Sector (CCS) organizations nowadays operate in a globalized environment, but their markets are rather fragmented by national borders. It is obvious that the sector has been dominated by large number of small (mainly one-person), for-profit and non-profit entities, often heavily dependent on public sources. In order to ensure the sustainability of the sectors, a new approach needs to be developed, that should ensure both, the cultural diversity and the competitiveness globally.
My Personal perspective:
In my webinar, I would like to touch various segments influencing the capacity of CCS to work sustainably, which will include structural set-up, product development, action planning and idea development, use of technologies, housing and infrastructure, financial processes, human resources management, networking and cross-border collaboration.