Find your place in the value chain for increased competitiveness and sustainability;
A holistic approach to capacity building in the Creative and Cultural sectors
By the completion of the webinar the audience will:
- understand the problems and challenges that the creative and cultural sectors face;
- acquire a global and multidimensional understanding the nature of Creative and Cultural Sectors among other economic sectors;
- obtain and illustrate a deep review on in the nature of CCS and global circumstances that set a framework in which the cultural enterprises operate;
- obtain basic tools for setting up and adjusting their organizations’ performance from a new innovative approach;
- be able to further explore the ways to unlock the potential of cultural enterprises and to competitively apply effective tools, methodologies and exploitation of sources and resources.
Foundation of the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra
Creative Desk Cyprus
C.C.R.S.M. Team for STAMP project
Why did I choose this topic?
The European Creative and Cultural Sector (CCS) organizations nowadays operate in a globalized environment, but their markets are rather fragmented by national borders. It is obvious that the sector has been dominated by large number of small (mainly one-person), for-profit and non-profit entities, often heavily dependent on public sources. In order to ensure the sustainability of the sectors, a new approach needs to be developed, that should ensure both, the cultural diversity and the competitiveness globally.
My Personal perspective:
In my webinar, I would like to touch various segments influencing the capacity of CCS to work sustainably, which will include structural set-up, product development, action planning and idea development, use of technologies, housing and infrastructure, financial processes, human resources management, networking and cross-border collaboration.