‘Leadership in Music’ and personal development for a fulfilling music professional life.
“To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a strategy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified of that which could have been their finest hour?”
The audience by the end of the webinar should:
- realize that professional transformation requires a mind-set, sacrifices, courage and persistence, consistency, readiness and self-reflection;
- comprehend that each professional can become a leader in music through step-by step transformation and self-renewal process;
- discuss the essence of a humanistic music centered approach in music leadership;
- illustrate how Character ethics and music artistic ethics contribute, cultivate and enhance relationships that open up opportunities in professional life;
- discuss the essence of personal development in shaping an effective branding, musically relevant, personally meaningful and socially advancing;
- acquire and apply certain innovative tools for dealing with the multidimensional world of leadership in music;
- increase their motivation to work towards this direction and realize their full potential;
- become more empowered to embark on music leadership processes and seriously consider music entrepreneurial concept, skills and abilities as a most effective tool towards their music professional survival and thriving.
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is expected.”